sUp5rET.png

Dillon Anderson - Gun license application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IlikeTrains

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[X]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Dillon Anderson
Phone Number: #688631

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
I have opened up 2 new businesses (Anderson's Motor's and Anderson's electronics & Furniture) and since then I have been shot at by criminals (Can be backed up by LSPD chief) and wish to have a license to carry a small weapon in order to ward off small time criminals or in worst case scenario protect myself.

2. What will you use these firearms for? Mainly just to keep small time criminals from attempting to either rob or threaten my life, or to protect myself as previously stated.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? When not in use the firearm will be stored in a locked safe for protection of others. If in use the weapon will be holstered to my chest (using proper holstering equipment bought at ammunation) and visible to everyone as stated by Los Santos law.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If I feared for my life and could not escape a scene on foot or by vehicle then I would take out my weapon to attempt to scare the on comers away from me and immediately call 911 when I felt safe to do so.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If I could easily escape a situation where by I did not need to take out my weapon I would not do so, I would immediatly get away from the scene and notify any of the PD's as soon as I felt safe to do so.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png