"Equal Justice Under Law"
SC-100​

Plaintiff (list names): Dillon Anderson
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: Dillon Anderson
Phone: 688631
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): San Andrease Blvd. Andersons Motors office.
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: Jacob Ryans (LSPD)
Phone: unknown
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): unknown

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $100,000

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Officer Ryans (POI) came up to me and asked if I was selling drugs, I immediately said that I do not and proceeded to walk away from this strange man. He however followed me, this scared me a little since I did not know the man, I stepped inside my officer to find that he had followed me inside and trespassed on my property as I had not invited him in. When I locked the door to notify the police he demanded to let him out, he then put on his badge to reveal that he was an off duty officer (POI) that was attempting a sting operation without any consent of HC or any reason to do so or his proper uniform on (Dressed in civilian clothes). When I said I was to notify the police of his actions he followed me pleading for me not to. After he began to change his story saying that there was a 911 call for "suspicious activity". I proceeded to the LSPD and when I asked to speak to an officer he arrived and began harassing me again.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): 09/11/2013 (DD/MM/YY)

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: 01:22 (GMT: Dublin)
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) Harassment, Public embarrassment, trespassing,stalking,Off duty office preforming police work, masquerading as a detective.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • The actual evidence
    • Description of the evidence presented.
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Detail the items/pictures name
    • The actual evidence
    • Description of the evidence presented.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][X] Yes ---------- No

Five.I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: INSERT PLAINTIFFS NAME Dillon Anderson
Date: INSERT 2ND PLAINTIFFS NAME 2ND PLAINTIFFS NAME

Rentation

Chief Justice,
Aleksi Vainikainen,

Case File 006 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), section four of Case 006 must be completed, and submission must be done before the trial process may begin.

Regards,
Los Santos First Court.

I

IlikeTrains

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.

Evidence 4.1
*Detail the items/pictures name[Johnny Trucker]
*The actual evidence[Witness]
*Description of the evidence presented[Witness seen the officer talking to me and following me to my property]

Evidence 4.2
*Detail the items/pictures name[San Andreas Blvd betting officer]
*The actual evidence[CCTV camera]
*Description of the evidence presented[The camera would show the officer advancing towards me and following me to my property backing up the witnesses statement

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
((Is the camera actually there? And is there footage?)) ((He is a joke))

I

IlikeTrains

((Yes there is, please this is an IC matter treat it as such))

Rentation

Chief Justice,
Akelsi Vainikainen,

The evidence has been logged in the case file.

Please schedule a trial date with our front counter clerk ((Post a date here that you both can attend)) for any of the following days. November 9th-11th or 15th-17th.

I

IlikeTrains

Dillon Anderson would talk to the front clerk telling them of his available times.
The front clerk would have a note saying:
Dillon Anderson is available any-time from the 9th to the 17th of November

lucasdamanm

Donator
Donator
((LOL kdog not trying to be mean but you are the most stupid person i know you cant rp U got kicked from lspd a lot, You Tried to Join LSES by annoying HC i feel bad even saying this that you're that stupid))

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
((Umm no, I never got kicked why do you feel bad saying that although you hate me?))

Rentation

Chief Justice,
Aleksi Vainikainen

Case 006 is currently on hold as of November 10th, 2013. The case may still be disposed of if the defendant defaults.

Regards,
Los Santos First Court.

sUp5rET.png