sUp5rET.png

DILLON ANDERSON vs LSPD for Medical bills, Public embarrassment, Public image damaged, Shock and Tra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IlikeTrains

200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png

Ninth Judicial Circuit
"Equal Justice Under Law"
SC-100​

Plaintiff (list names): Dillon Anderson
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: Dillon Anderson
Phone: #318317
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Garage, Liberty Avenue.
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: LSPD, Detective Saul Burns (AKA Brandon Berg)
Phone: Unkown
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Pershing Square, LSPD HQ

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $INSERT AMOUNT As the courts see fit.

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? EXPLAIN HERE Medical bills, Public embarrassment, Public image damaged, Shock and Trauma.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): INSERT DATE
    • 30/08/2013
      [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) INSERT HERE
I will let the court estimate the money owed for above charges

Four.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left] [X] Yes --------- No

Five.I understand that by filing a claim in small claims court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 31/08/2013 PLAINTIFFS NAME Dillon Anderson

Last edited by a moderator:

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Re: Dillon Anderson vs LSPD, Saul Burns. Casefile No. 002

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Case file 002 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), section three of case 001 must be completed and filled in correctly, section four of case 002 must be completed and filled in correctly, and submission of said completion must be done before trial processes may begin. The court does not chose for you on any subject matters excluding the decision on the trial.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

I

IlikeTrains

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $1,000,000
Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Medical bills, Public embarrassment, Public image damaged, Long term injury, shock and trauma.

When did this happen? (Date): 30/08/2013
If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) Damages to the condo, Medical bill received, Assault with a deadly weapon. These were advised to be taken in from friends who have a general understanding of the judicial system.

Four.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?
[X] Yes ---------- [] No

Five.
I understand that by filing a claim in small claims court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under California State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 31/08/2013 Dillon Anderson. D Anderson.

Beatty

Donator

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Completion of the submission is confirmed.

Please schedule a Trial date with the court clerk ((post here, a date with which both of you can attend)) for any of the following days: September 2nd thru 7th.

I

IlikeTrains

Any day throughout the 2nd to the 7th I am available, I would rather the 2nd as it is closer.

Beatty

Donator

Awaiting confirmation from an LSPD representative.

I

IlikeTrains

200px-US-CourtOfAppeals-9thCircuit-Seal.svg.png
[/CENTER]
[/I][/COLOR]

Ninth Judicial Circuit
"Equal Justice Under Law"
Civ-100

Attorney or Party Without an Attorney: Dillon Anderson.
Telephone Num.: #318317
E-Mail(Optional): n/a
Attorney For: Dillon Anderson (Self Representing)

[/I][/COLOR]SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF ENTER COUNTY NAME
Street Address: Garage, Liberty Avenue.
Mailing Address: Garage, Liberty Avenue.
City and Zip Code: Los Santos.

Plaintiff: Dillon Anderson
Defendant: LSPD, Saul Burns (Undercover agent)

REQUEST FOR (Application) [X] Entry of Default [] Clerk's Judgement [] Court Judgement

One.
On (date): 04/09/2013
By (name): Dillon Anderson
Enter default of the defendant (names): LSPD
[X] I request a court judgement under Code of Civil Procedure sections 585(b), 585(c), 989, etc.. against defendant (names): list names here if applicable

Two.
Demand of Complaint: Amount: $- $900,000
Statement of Damages: Amount: $- $100,000
Costs: Amount: $- 0
Attorney Fee's Amount: $- 0
TOTAL: $- $1,000,000

Three.
Declaration of Mailing
[ ] Not mailed to the following defendants, whose addresses are unknown to plaintiff or plaintiff's attorney (names):
[X] Mailed first-class, postage prepaid, in a sealed en****pe addressed to each defendant's attorney of records or, if none, to each defendant's last known address as follows:
  • Mailed on (date): Garage, Liberty Avenue.
    To (specify names and addresses shown on the en****pe(s):

Beatty

Donator
Bradley Owens,
Chief Justice,
Los Santos District Court of San Andreas Judicial Circuit,

Your request for a default on case 002 is hereby acknowledged. The application for judgement on default entry is hereby accepted by Chief Justice Owens, Bradley.

The case of Dillon Anderson vs LSPD is hereby closed as a default judgement. The amount of $1,000,000 or one million dollars shall be taken from the Los Santos Police Department's Financial Institution and submitted to the accounts of Dillon Anderson, as submitted to the court.

Case No. 002 is disposed.

Beatty

Donator
THE CURRENT SPEAKER FOR THE LSPD, DYLAN BRANDON, IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CASE 002 WHICH HAS BEEN DISPOSED.

IF THE FOLLOWING COURT DEMANDS IN CASE 002 ARE NOT MET BY SEPTEMBER 9TH, CHARGES WILL BE APPLIED UNDER PENAL CODE 1209(a)(5). COURT CHARGES OF CONTEMPT WILL BE FILED AND CARRIED OUT WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME.

THE CHARGE OF CONTEMPT WILL HOLD A MINIMUM 120 MINUTE SENTENCE, A FELONY CRIME, AND REMOVAL OF CURRENT POSITION.

Regards,
Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
THE CURRENT SPEAKER FOR THE LSPD, DYLAN BRANDON, IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CASE 002 WHICH HAS BEEN DISPOSED.

IF THE FOLLOWING COURT DEMANDS IN CASE 002 ARE NOT MET BY SEPTEMBER 9TH, CHARGES WILL BE APPLIED UNDER PENAL CODE 1209(a)(5). COURT CHARGES OF CONTEMPT WILL BE FILED AND CARRIED OUT WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME.

THE CHARGE OF CONTEMPT WILL HOLD A MINIMUM 120 MINUTE SENTENCE, A FELONY CRIME, AND REMOVAL OF CURRENT POSITION.

Regards,
Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens.
((Isn't it just cute when i tell you that I don't have time for the case and don't want to speak for lspd, you automatically assign me speaker and don't even notify me about it. I dealt with it since you couldn't do it. Thanks for the headache))

Stick

(( 1 million dollar? That would never happen IRL.. I also don't see some explaination of what happend. Kinda weird imo))

Last edited by a moderator:

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
(( 1 million dollar? That would never happen IRL.. I also don't see some explaination of what happend. Kinda weird imo))

((from what I saw from the posts is that LSPD failed to make representation, meaning that the judgement was made towards the victim without oppostion, I agree 1 million is a bit high but at the same time so is a lot of real estate in Los Santos))

Stick

((from what I saw from the posts is that LSPD failed to make representation, meaning that the judgement was made towards the victim without oppostion, I agree 1 million is a bit high but at the same time so is a lot of real estate in Los Santos))

(( The time span between Beatty's post "waiting for a representive" is only two days, in my town it takes atleast weeks before you get to court whenever you want to sue someone, therefore 1. A government faction specially LSPD should Always have a representive and 2. Not really fair to see someone getting 1 million for perhaps some BS. Now i'm not a superior in court things but i'm pretty sure this can never happen IRL.))

I

IlikeTrains

@ Stick

1. If the price seemed to be a bit ridiculous then LSPD should have come to court against me and disputed this, They did not do that so I won the case.

2. The reason for said case could have been explained to any LSPD representative if they would have asked either me (Representing myself) or the FC, They also never asked this question (Which leads me to believe they knew already) and also im pretty sure the person involved was brought in and questioned about the matter.

3. The time span between IRL court and IC court is different, I do agree with you on that, But at the same time IG time is alot faster than IRL time. So to you it may seem short but In Game it was a very long time.

I will be closing this thread as the case has now been shorted out and it seems to be becoming an OOC argument and I don't really want that to happen.
Thanks to beatty for sorting this out and thanks for Dylan for coming on and finishing the case once and for all.

Beatty

Donator
((The LSPD was fully aware of the case and the consequences... Regardless of what was asked in the lawsuit, the LSPD didn't contest it and the representative actually dismissed it out of hand. The million dollars came from my own bank account fyi.

Just like time in jail is shortend, and everything else, so is the court dates. IRL times take literal months, and we are sure as hell not doing that.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png