[Discussion] Weed Growing Script

Should the script be removed?

• Yes, but remove it for good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
So since I've came back I have noticed a new weed growing script was added. Since that i also noticed it seems to cause alot of lag to the server and its players. If this script is causing this much lag, why should it still be in the game. I feel like a troll could go get a whole bunch of seeds, plant them in one spot and purposely lag the server out. I think the script should be removed and readded when its been refined and isn't causing so much lag.

Please post your opinion down below, please keep in mind that isn't a official thread so nothing is promised.
Please also vote in the toll.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
How about we limit the amount of plants you can have at a time?

This may require some major edits but why not make it so you can plant about 10 Max Plants at a time per person, after its harvested you may replant the plant(s).

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
No, but admins need a CMD to remove plants cause ive seen someone grow it at IGS which is against the rules, it's illegal activity @ IGS.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
How about we limit the amount of plants you can have at a time?

This may require some major edits but why not make it so you can plant about 10 Max Plants at a time per person, after its harvested you may replant the plant(s).

That might work.

@Gaming, Last night. There was like 4 or 5 NTs right after another within 10 minutes.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
What's the point, there's not a limit in real life when growing it illegally...

There is maintaining you need to do, realistically you need to maintain them so you can not have too many at once.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Yeah 5 seeds at one time is nice. Ppl would plant 300 seed and boom tons of cannabis

sUp5rET.png