Delete mods from the game?

• Yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Crucial

Banned User
Please address wether you want the mods removed or them removed from F7 , because everyone is already able to get them at the car shop in game.

jakim

In my honest opinion we should have the server as simple as possible maintaining the autenticity of the original game. No fancy cars or houses with a helipad on the roof,this way the airport is needed and jobs are created.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
I want them removed from mod-loader, so we could have original gta sa cars back with normal prices. Thank you.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Lol so you want the PD to have SHIT cars?
- PS I am just kidding PD Will have low poly mods because right now they look like shit without them

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Low poly ftw. I have quite a few low poly pd vehicles that look beautiful and I can edit them to match department logos.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
In my honest opinion we should have the server as simple as possible maintaining the autenticity of the original game. No fancy cars or houses with a helipad on the roof,this way the airport is needed and jobs are created.

I know this is late as shit but that's exactly what I think. I understand heli pads in places like a hospital roof and stuff but people be putting them on trailer house roofs and shit. And the vehicle mods are shitty cause you have high quality textured cars then the normal graphics also.

sUp5rET.png