sUp5rET.png

Driving Guide - Updated as to 2015.

CutiePie

So , You bought a new car from Grotti, Dockdealer or Coutz'n'Scoutz...
Or it can be any player who wants to sell a car that he has.
So you are probably thinking :
"Do we drive the same like GTA:SA"
And the answer is : NO.
Driving in San Andreas singleplayer is not roleplaying , Its shit, You drive and crash into poles and kill people and do insane stunts.
That isnt 100% allowed in MTA:RP (( This server )), Because roleplay means you act like a human in real life, So when you crash into poles , you get cuts and shits , and you also can die, So you might be thinking about what if i crashed on a high speed.
Highspeed crashes are mainly with fast cars or V12, Now as V12 is removed from the server , Just some cars which have it still does, And it makes them go 200km/h, And you crashed , Some non'rpers (( as me when i were new )) just did crashes on 200km/h and they just continued driving , and that is nonrp , A crash on that speed can get you dead , with your car fucked up , So we wont see now more people with V12 cars / bikes.
Now the highspeed is going with the speedy cars as The Turismo , Infernus , Super GT , NRG-500 , And shit , They can go over 140km/h, a crash on that speed will get you dead also , So you should rp your crashes , and not just go and do everything you cant do in real life , Thats impossible , may result in a jail.
So how you drive , You go on good speeds , That wont make crashes and would be easy to brake the car , And you shouldnt burn BZRS , the BZR can be in the end of the street , They look like this
ssrMVny.png

BZR = Blue Zone.
So dont burn much BZR and your reason is I want the police attention , Because you are provoking police , Against rules.
So you should drive safely , not recklessly , and you'll be good IC and OOC.

Last edited by a moderator:

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
Good job.
Small P.S: enough with the word 'shit'. :D

Edit:
Make sure you separate your essays into paragraphs, so people could efficiently read them while understand what each paragraph's point is.

Last edited by a moderator:

CutiePie

Good job.Kepp up this kind of work:D

Ill do.

Good job.
Small P.S: enough with the word 'shit'. :D

Edit:
Make sure you separate your essays into paragraphs, so people could efficiently read them while understand what each paragraph's point is.

Okay sir!

Nice guide! And worht to read for non-RP drivers :)
Also: Most Honest Person Ever :D

Thank you!

For people who don't know bzrs. Bzr=stop sign

Thanks for your nice info!

Kermit

Atleast use grammar correctors online, you're hurting my eyeballs. The effort is alright, althou, the grammar, nope.

Erron

Atleast use grammar correctors online, you're hurting my eyeballs. The effort is alright, althou, the grammar, nope.
We should not discourage people that they are doing their best to help others understand in some way the gameplay of MTA:RP.If you did not like the guide at all you should not have commented.

Dr4mX123

To be honest, your thread makes my eyes bleed horribly. You need to setup your thread more organized with different paragrapths, perhaps even sections to make it a bit easier for us readers to actually enjoy reading it. Also you need to work on your grammers, as it seem a bit out of place.

Just a tip, or helpful critisism if you prefer.

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
To be honest, your thread makes my eyes bleed horribly. You need to setup your thread more organized with different paragraphs, perhaps even sections to make it a bit easier for us readers to actually enjoy reading it. Also you need to work on your grammar, as it seem a bit out of place.

Just a tip, or helpful criticism if you prefer.
You're welcome for the fixing m9.

Erron

Well, might be, but a little criticism might help people get on the right track.
Some criticism is not bad at all.And I do not disagree that criticism can get you on the right track.The thing is that the way you actually expressed your opinion sounded discouraging.Anyways that's just my point of view.

sUp5rET.png