sUp5rET.png

East Side Families

Deli

You guys will see how we really rp

Okay, I'll be waiting for the /me steals car from cop. Also me and Cisto aimed a gun at two of your members and they didn't RP gun fear, instead they did /rap, then one did /me runs away..

negative1-e1320018081721.jpg

Vouti69

It's your rank. And before you ask that why you arent right hand. You are not right hand cause you havent been in gang so much yet. But me and talon. We have been in it almost our whole life. As you can see the story.

MenlyJH

Everybody RP's better or badder then eachother , about the Phonenumber i thought one of the admins should call me if it's offical , but Frederique told me a admins send a PM , and the /me steals the car ? , I never did that..

We all try to RP good ,and i like my RP , so... but you guys are not rolling with us so you can't see much you will see more RP later from the members

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
about the Phonenumber i thought one of the admins should call me if it's offical

LOL! So yeah FRT is FRT ICly, admin are admins ICly?
If you really think that being official faction is something IC, then yeah you guys must be so good at RP.

[cellphone] some admin: hey bro i made u official faction!
[cellphone] faction leader: NICE BRO FINALLY WE CAN CHAT WITH /F.

If these guys ever get official, then expect tons of MG via /f.

MenlyJH

I try to RP on my best.

I never DM , PG or MG. Believe me.

I always RP

I like my gang , i really want it official , and i promise ya'll you will see more RP from the members.

- Malcom Miller. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vouti69

i like this gang too. And i really want it official too guys. And i wont either ever mg pg and dm. And we will promise with Menlyjh that you guys will se good rp from us

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I try to RP on my best.

I never DM , PG or MG. Believe me.

I always RP

I like my gang , i really want it official , and i promise ya'll you will see more RP from the members.

- Malcom Miller. ;)

i like this gang too. And i really want it official too guys. And i wont either ever mg pg and dm. And we will promise with Menlyjh that you guys will se good rp from us

tumblr_m4ydwkCUM11roert5o1_400.gif

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
-1 story boring", you evaded by doing /me turns on engine and goes, wtf it should be /me moves hand slowly to the key and turns it quickly and puts the car into gear and takes off. Please, evade properly, I know I ain't the best RPer but /me turns engine on and goes isn't enough.

Vouti69

too many gangs??? there is 411 and calle 13 now. and 411 is almost fallen. and our rp is good. there is couple guys in our gang who cannot rp well. but trust us. we will teach them

GanjaMan

too many gangs??? there is 411 and calle 13 now. and 411 is almost fallen. and our rp is good. there is couple guys in our gang who cannot rp well. but trust us. we will teach them

Calle' 13 is dead. There is only one illegal faction and one unofficial...

Deli

Anyways if you were to actually encounter Calle' 13 / 411 (( The real 411 )) and became enemies with them, you'd all be dead.

sUp5rET.png