sUp5rET.png

Economy

Cookie

What do you guyse think about the servers economy? Its stability, fluctuation, what should change?

I know everyone has an opinion about the topic but noone ever brought up anything on here (i think).
I'm interested to see what you guys think.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Well if the prices for properties and cars would raise it would do. But at the moment its fucked, too much money in the server and prices are the same since the server was opened. General store items are like 5 cents for me.. You cant really find anyone who is willing to help you move cars for like 10 grands what is way too much, if you want help you have to pay like 50-150 grands. Depends on the rptype also, but yea. Too much money, too low prices.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
Personally I would like to see a economy reset, I know its not a favored option and I myself am rich on an alt

I just fee that due to not having a server reset lately has caused our economy IG to become over inflated, nobody is working for stuff anymore and its bringing an empty vibe to the server. This is just my own opinion.

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Personally I would like to see a economy reset, I know its not a favored option and I myself am rich on an alt

I just fee that due to not having a server reset lately has caused our economy IG to become over inflated, nobody is working for stuff anymore and its bringing an empty vibe to the server. This is just my own opinion.

I agree with you.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Yeah, The economy is a little shit right now. Players with 10 hours has already 1 million, and yeah. Pay2Play should be removed as that fucks up shit aswell

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator

Well I agree that we should fix the economy. But I don't think it should be reset. I think that we should divide everyone's money by a set percentage so it's fair to everyone and not only targeting the rich. I really don't care much for my money as I have it just for show and brag rights. After lowering people's money, The prices of things should be way more expensive. That'd include all the houses, cars, and items in shops. More RP will come from that like Yard Sales, Swap meats, and etc. That's just my take on this situation as I mentioned it with a couple of people before.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Honestly MTA:RP's economy has been fucked and will forever be fucked as long as we have the option to donate IRL cash for ingame items. (not badmouthing. Stating a fact. If any admin has an issue with this contact me)
It's probably the biggest conflict on the server in my opinion: Paying server bills vs. keeping the game realistic
And we also cannot do a reset unless we want to have a massive playerbase drop (again)

Server is good where it is at economy-wise right now because this has what it's been at least since I joined.
There are bigger things to worry about than fixing something that has been fucked up for at least 3 years. (Finding ways to increase average RP skill, getting better training for administrators, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

Yes, it has an RPG feel, just more RP

lnanch1988

I've been very rich where i've been pretty much been able to buy anything and RP like Fixing cars , helping others and that just doesn't happen now at all . we need to reset or a percentage of everyone's money gone for those who have more then 5-10 million. Not actually sure if people can fix there own cars still if have the job . But get things like Hex good again i remember where it was always used to fix , upgrade ! i think personally remove all v12,tint windows still have them but make it so people have to buy it again and have it all installed. dont reset peoples stats or what they have but things like this i believe will bring more active RP. Make it so people can only have 5 slots for Propertys? This is literally just what i think .

Retex

Banned User
Donator
Well if the prices for properties and cars would raise it would do. But at the moment its fucked, too much money in the server and prices are the same since the server was opened. General store items are like 5 cents for me.. You cant really find anyone who is willing to help you move cars for like 10 grands what is way too much, if you want help you have to pay like 50-150 grands. Depends on the rptype also, but yea. Too much money, too low prices.

I have to agree with Zander on this, Petrol, Buying items is nothing, i could buy loads of phones and use the best number without caring right now. Anyway, I do not believe a reset on economy should be done due to the fact of donators will cause chaos and probably chargeback, However, i do believe that the prices of everything should be risen, Also, the Pay2Win should be removed as soon as possible so it stops people from donating, However, other perks should be handed out when donating but just not Pay2Win.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I have to agree with Zander on this, Petrol, Buying items is nothing, i could buy loads of phones and use the best number without caring right now. Anyway, I do not believe a reset on economy should be done due to the fact of donators will cause chaos and probably chargeback, However, i do believe that the prices of everything should be risen, Also, the Pay2Win should be removed as soon as possible so it stops people from donating, However, other perks should be handed out when donating but just not Pay2Win.

People stop donating? Stop talking shit lol that's one of the main reasons this server is still running. Two guys tried removing those before and donations completely stopped, so that won't happen ever again.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
This is how the server's been going for 3 years now and many threads similar to this exist and they went nowhere with changing how the economy works.

good luck though.

Mick448

Donator
Donator
"Oh, that $10,000,000 worth of Vpoints you donated for? Yea, we're taking it away so we can sort the economy" - That's how players would take it. You take their cash, you give them IG currency to say thanks. I can guarantee, if this happened, people would leave. They might quit MTA altogether or they might move to a different server. Changing stuff won't help the server, it'll harm it more than anything. If anything needs doing first, it's increasing the playerbase so we have a reason to make a stable economy because we only usually have about 11 or 12 players on unless there's an event. Changing the economy for 11 or 12 people isn't worth the trouble it'll cause.

Cookie

I feel like we should just start adjusting the prices of some things.. also maybe make it easier to earn money so it would lose value..
and then, maybe we can adjust IG cash just like we did with vippoints to vpoints orsmth

sUp5rET.png