Edward Hayes

EDR85

Donator
Donator
[ch]Application for Employment[/ch]

One.
Personal information.

Full Name: Edward Hayes
Residing Address: Pershing Square Apartment Complex.
Contact Number: 447500
Email (if applicable): E.Hayes@whiz.com

Two.
Employment and residential information.

Number of Owned Assets (includes all properties and vehicles): None of the aforementioned vehicles, only an apartment room located in Pershing Square Apartment Complex.

Length of Residence (amount of time resided in San Andreas): Lifetime in San Andreas.

Current Employment Status: Unemployed.

Past Employment Status (if applicable): Was recently a employee in the Los Santos Bank, before personally quitting.

• Employer Documentation (proof of employment):
    • Answer here or leave blank
  • Employer Recommendations (if applicable):
    • Answer here or leave blank

Three.
Short essay and general information.

Why are you applying for the San Andreas Department of Justice and Judicial Circuit?
- I just find a lot of interest in partaking such a viable position in a department like this, I have always set my lifetime goal and encouraged by my family to reach for such milestones in a career path that can make a positive impact on peoples lives from day to day. I see myself a great asset as I have great functional skills, certifications and graduation from Miami-Dade University in Mathematics, English along with Criminal and Federal law.

What position are you hoping to get and what do you expect to do in it?
- It can vary from sitting at a desk and filling out paperwork, to being a security officer as I have previously served in the United States NAVY for five years and endured two tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. So I am more than capable of handling and fulfilling the duties as a security officer with my extensive training and first hand experience.

Four.
Equal Opportunity Employment.

As per the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Age Discrimination Act, Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act...

The Department of Justice for the State of San Andreas and the Ninth Judicial Circuit for the State of San Andreas adhere to and abide by all Federal, local, and state statutes which prohibit the discrimination, classification, or unfair treatment of any person(s) based on their race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, political view, military service, disabilities and personal views.

Signed.
Chief Justice Morano, Andre.

E.HAYES

Attachments

• wEkk794.png
    wEkk794.png
    2 KB · Views: 7

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
[ch]Accepted[/ch]

Please call #377 for a live interview.