Elijah Dinapoli Jr V.S Los Santos Police Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWAGG3r

[ch]]SC-100[/ch]

Plaintiff (list names): Elijah Dinapoli Jr
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is: Elijah Dinapoli Jr

Name:Elijah Dinapoli Jr
Phone:3730084
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):palmino Creek House 52
Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is: Los Santos Police Department.
Name:
Phone:

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $500,000
Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Reason for suing the Defendant, oncoming officer bang up my car attempting to remove me from my car, police officer's forced me to come out my vehicle, with the lack of evidence of me speed racing and speeding. The officers then for told me to get on the car and do not move at all, while another officer patted me down. After All officers figured they had no external proof of me particpating and such illegal activity's they refused to show their badge numbers and names. All Five officers got in their vehicle drove away saying shut up and leave now, your free to go.

When did this happen? (Date): (7/15/2015) Eastern Time 4:41 P.M
If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) The reason for the sum i asked for is due to damage to my 2015 Dodge Charger, freshly paid for and the Stress and Embarrassment brought a pound me.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three: I have photographs of the officer iggnoring me when i asked for Police Badge number. I've taken pictures of all vehicles partcipated in this brutality.
Evidence 4.1
Detail the items/pictures name:
The actual evidence:
Description of the evidence presented.
Evidence List Two EXPLAIN HERE - FEW SENTENCES
Detail the items/pictures name
The actual evidence
Description of the evidence presented.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?
[ PUT X ] Yes {X}---------- [ PUT X ] No

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: Elijah Dinapoli Jr

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
(( Few small problems here))

((1.There's no evidence listed in the post)
((2. I as the chief was never informed of the law suit so as marking yes for informing the plantiff is a lie.))
((3. Noone manages the court cases anymore LOL ))

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
Chief Justice,
Cameron Williams,

Case file is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), section four of this case must be completed and filled in correctly and submission of said completion must be done before trial processes may begin. You are required by law to bring these photographs of the incident over to the court for reviewing before the trial process begins.

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png