sUp5rET.png

Enforcing the PD's Area of Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
I honestly think CSD Patrolling inside of LS is not a good idea that is for LSPD to handle CSD is meant to patrol the country not Los Santos I can See SPD Patrolling in LS because they Can Patrol Anywhere and go anywhere. but CSD is C O U N T Y Serifs Department. its Meant for the Towns out side of LS not Los Santos So please can we enforce Area of Patrol so things are not a cluster Fuck?

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
No, but you might want to think before giving out your ideas.
I just think if all the PDS Stayed where they are meant to it realy do a good For RP. i personaly Like All 3 PDS (2 curently) i think they all have a certiant flare that is realy cool i just think they should stay where they are meant to (LSPD=LS) (CSD= Area out side of ls and before entering LV and SF) (SPD= The whole State they can patrol in LS but they should mainly patrol around SF LV And just around San Adreas as a whole)

Burner

Most of the crimes, if not all, are being commited in LS, if CSD would have to assist one poor officer in shootout, it would take around 5 or more minutes to get to the scene.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
The idea is good, but it's not going to work out. Since CSD will be bored as fuck.

Besides, whenever a suspect would go towards another city LSPD has to contact CSD to take over. That'll probably not work.

Bunny

Like stick said, this is a good idea but because of the fact that there is literally no RP happening out of LS, theres no point..

So I'd have to -1 this.

Beatty

Donator
The idea is good, but it's not going to work out. Since CSD will be bored as fuck.

Besides, whenever a suspect would go towards another city LSPD has to contact CSD to take over. That'll probably not work.

Just to tack on, this is untrue. If crime A happens in city B, then city B has control over crime A even if it goes into city A, the presiding enforcement agency just has to be notified (or sometimes not even that). Jurisdictions are only used IRL to keep the organization of law enforcement agencies clear for both the public and the agencies themselves, while also providing a clear set of responsibilities and duties (which are the same regardless of where in MTA). The only problem I see with the multiple factions is the fact you have three separate organizations, which follow their own rules and their own laws, none are bonded to required regulations/law/rules like agencies are in real life. Whereas one police department may treat you one way and seem more organized, the other can deal with you and/or the situation in an entirely different aspect.

If you're in a PD you know what I mean, when one group does things this way and you do things the other way. Is it a big hindrance? Not really, it's only annoying at times.

Braunson

The real MVP
Would rather just have 1 PD to rule all. Like Beatty said it would be more organized. But I see where this is going and its a no.

Not enough people roleplay outside of LS. Would be a good idea otherwise though!

Beatty

Donator
Would rather just have 1 PD to rule all. Like Beatty said it would be more organized. But I see where this is going and its a no.

Not enough people roleplay outside of LS. Would be a good idea otherwise though!

If only :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png