• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LastPirate4

Server Supervisor
Server Supervisor
banner%20SA.png

Event Poll

I would like to thank all the people that have posted on the previous post regarding there thoughts for Sundays event.

Choice information:

Choice 1: "Maybe i was thinking of a Street Racing event, but its legal the police would Baricade and block off streets and roads and create a circuit like around IGS and stuff like that and people can enter it (With or without a fee) and just drive around, and just show off thier cars heh'" ~EDR85

Choice 2: " Street race event sounds awesome, but does it needs to be legal? otherwise the cops can just raid us so everyone has to flee away. That would be fun.

1.Please state the event name/title:Street Race
2.Please state the location/locations of the event:Around the map
1qhpgg.png

3.How is the event going to be ran: Racers line up at the start. They can choose wich car they will use in the race and the course would be blocked with roadblocks to prefend cheating(Mapping optional). one admin will recon the leading racer to make sure that they'll actually win. Every crash has to be Roleplayed since its a ICly event." ~Darren

Choice 3: "I have an event in my mind for the 3/30 (Sunday), I sugjest we have a Go-kart race on a special track! (If you think the cart would be too slow, maybe we could use another vehicle instead) Here's a photo of the actual track, the red line resembles the route that the competitors will drive on: " https://www.dropbox.com/s/t10zgjorn3codhd/map.PNG " The other roads would be blocked off, so that nobody can cheat! The cometitiors would drive on this track for 3 or 4 laps. Here's a short video of the track I chose: " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAZryv9VX5M&feature=youtu.be " The one who comes first, wins a certain ammount of money! Bumping into each other would be allowed, but you would have to RP every crash, because this is an IC event. Hope you guys are interested! :p" ~drig1441

Choice 4: "May be fun if we do a Cannon Ball Run or Gunball Run sorta thing. You start on foot at say Hex and the first one to the Abandon Airstrip is the winner. How you get there is your choice, legal or illegal. This would give non racers opportunities to "sabotage" other teams and such. It would also give the government factions+Hex a job to do." ~buckeyesdb

Choice 5: "1.Please state the event name/title. Legal Racing at the Stadium.
2.Please state the location/locations of the event. LV South Stadium ( SASS )
3.How is the event going to be ran. It will consist of 10 laps In the stadium,An Administrator will watch the race,Racers will choose a car,If Hotring Racer 3 is possible,We can race with Hotring Racer 3,Crashes would be roleplayed as its a IC Event." ~Jack Dawkins123

This poll will close 3/28 (Friday).

Happy Voting!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
Choice 2.
But if possible admins should make temporary rental Speedmodded cars so the race would be fair.

And what time will this be hosted? I live in Finland so it might be might be really late for me but if i know the time i can sleep before it or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
I'd like to see Choise no. 4. It could turn out to be either real fun, or real bitching. Anyway, i'd like to participate in this, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png