[Declined] Faction Request: [Illegal] The Vendetta Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrastaSauce

Donator
Donator
Faction Name: The Vendetta Clan
Faction Type (Government/Legal/Illegal): Illegal
Faction Leader's Name: Domenico Bastiano (BrastaSauce)

Faction Rank List (1 = Highest rank, 15 = Lowest rank):
1) Don
2) Boss
3) Conslierge
4) Capo II
5) Capo I
6) Lead Vendetta
7) Vendetta III
8) Vendetta II
9) Vendetta I
10) Soldier IV
11) Soldier III
12) Soldier II
13) Soldier I
14) Associate
15) Cagna

Current Faction Members (Name/Rank):
  • Domenico Bastiano / Don
  • Leonardo Vintori / Boss
  • Rossi Adelaide / Conslierge
  • Ronnie Frangione / Capo II
  • Alessandro Cocco / Capo I

Description of Faction (Minimum of 150 words): The Vendetta Clan is an Italian-American mafia who came from Italy and became accustomed to San Andreas. Originally formed by Giovanni Bastiano in Italy, his son, Domenico, was given the responsibility of continuing on The Vendetta Clan in western United States. They are notorious for accepting jobs that no others would do, and carrying them out for pay. As a mafia, they do not set themselves out to eliminate other illegal gangs and mafias, unless provoked upon.

As a child, Domenico's parents were lost in a house fire that was suspected to be from another rival's attack. Domenico was rushed out of the house as quickly as possible by his butler to be brought to The Vendetta Clan, where he was taught along side another child, Leonardo. For years they were trained in running a mafia, keeping it stable, and the English language until they were over 20. There they were flown off to continue The Vendetta Clan in the United States.

Qualification to Join the Faction: You must have experience with illegal RP. Anyone with poor RP standards will not be accepted. A job may or may not have to be done to gain entry, depending on what needs to be done.

Faction Rules:

IC Faction Rules
1) Respect the police. Do not provoke them. Getting yourself arrested imaturely may result in a demote.
2) You will refer to anyone Capo or higher as Boss.
3) You will refer anyone who is a higher rank than you as Sir.
4) Dress nicely. We are a mafia, not a gang.
5) Destroy your radio before you get arrested. We do not need cops knowing everything we do.
6) Faction vehicles are limited to Soldiers and above. Certain high speed vehicles can only be used by Capo's and above.
7) Do not inform others of your position in the Mafia. This can result in a CK.
8) Associating our information with that of another factions'. This can result in a CK.

OOC Faction Rules
1) By joining this faction, you are accepting a CK clause. This means that if anyone Capo or higher deems it necessary to CK you, he may do so.
2) 5 days of inactivity will result in a kick.
3) Poor RP standards can result in a kick if not improved upon.
4) Failure to follow regular OOC rules may result in a kick.
5) OOC disrespect to any other member of the faction may result in a kick or suspension.

THESE RULES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY GIVEN TIME!

If your faction is made, what would you need? (Example: Badges, Mapped HQ, Ect.): A scripted gate, but only later on when I am able to afford a bigger base.

Screenshots of Roleplay:

JohnC

Donator
Donator
banner%20SA.png

Faction Request

After reviewing the faction request, i have decided to let the request pass on to the next stage. Great Screenshots, like what i see! :D

First to reach +1, or -1, five times decides the decision of passing on to the next stage (This is not the official vote for it to be a faction, only to see if players of the community like the idea). Remember No one from the faction request is allowed to vote.

Good Luck!

Current Stage: Awaiting Voting

~JohnC
Head of Unofficial Factions

JohnC

Donator
Donator
banner%20SA.png

Faction Request

The player vote ends with...

5 / 0

Moving onto the Judgement stage, Closing thread. A reply will be made within 1-5 weeks with the final Decision.

Current Stage: Judgement Stage

~JohnC

JohnC

Donator
Donator
banner%20SA.png

Faction Request

Dear BrastaSauce,

The final decision has been made by the admin team, i am sorry to say that your request did not make it through the voting stage, and has been Declined.

Very well made request, best one by far. I hope you come up with more ideas for factions, and i wish you luck in the future.

~JohnC

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png