sUp5rET.png

[Accepted] Faction Request - The Crenshaw Family

jameshargus

Los Santos Police Department

Faction Request

Faction Type: Illegal

Faction Name: The Crenshaw Family

Faction Description: The Crenshaw Family is a fictional gang that has been active for the past few weeks. We control the East Side of LS and mainly run the Jefferson area. The Crenshaw Family is a family is a close-knit gang that focuses on controlling our area and moving drugs through LS. We are known for distributing drugs throughout Los Santos. We can all be recognized by our Blue Bandanas, Blue Clothing and Blue Vehicles.

Faction Ranks (Min. 13, Max. 20):
Rank 20: The Boss
Rank 19: Under-Boss
Rank 18: Shotcaller - Makes the main big calls and leads the gang when the boss is gone.
Rank 17: Enforcer - Ensures everyone follows orders and keeps people in line. Reports to Shotcaller.
Rank 16: The Spy - Spys and gains intel on other organizations when needed
Rank 15: Right-Hand [The Main bodyguard for the Boss]
Rank 14: Left Hand [The second bodyguard for the Boss]
Rank 13:
Rank 12: Warlord - Controls/ Coordinates gang wars and protects existing territories
Rank 11:
Rank 10:
Rank 9: Street Capo - Leader of Street Soldiers
Rank 8: Corner Boss - Manages Newer members and Lookouts to train them and make sure they are doing their job
Rank 7:
Rank 6: Street Soldier - [Loyal members that have proved themselves and are the main fighting force in the streets]
Rank 5: Gangster [First Rank to be a Fully Fledged Crenshaw Member]
Rank 4: Hustler [More trusted than Thug but still a lower rank]
Rank 3: Thug [Low Level Rank to do the dirty work to prove themselves]
Rank 2: Lookout [Hangsaround and keeps lookout on turf]
Rank 1: ((FRT))

What roleplay the faction will bring: Our faction has already brought a great deal of roleplay. We are known to deal drugs and soon-to-be firearms throughout Los Santos. We control the East Side of Los Santos turf. While we are not aiming to profit from all of this we are intending to contribute to the roleplay in town. This faction will create potential turf wars or conflicts on the criminal side of things with other factions. We also are unique as we are one of the first gangs to start hosting bitcoin mining operations.

Do you have $100,000 in money, plus a $15,000 registration fee? Yes
(Please provide screenshot of money)
Active Members & Ranks:
Don Jones (jameshargus) - The Boss [Leader]
Malik Jones (Mach2) - Shotcaller [Leader]
Tyrese Winters (MrBravo) - Enforcer
Jerome Marques (DEERHUNTER0404) - Hustler
Sharquesha Homee (tristoncook) - Thug

Vehicles (& IDs) to assign to faction:
Savanna 668
Broadway 992
Tahoma 1638

HQ Address (& ID): Bikinni Babes Carwash 3438

Images (if any):
7RZsqng.png

MjnPY8x.png

dH7vGwh.png

AgtGYSb.png

CuoHqHY.png

bkDOeUg.png

Last edited:

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
This faction request has been approved under specific circumstances due to a few members behaviour and RP standards.
I will grant you this faction to support you to create RP and enjoy the game. (In good faith)

I'm not going to tolerate any of your members misbehaving, if I see any dumb shit like pulling weapons in public, not using common sense I will delete the faction without a warning.

Request a lead+ to create it or I will do it when I see you online.

sUp5rET.png