sUp5rET.png

Few suggestions (might be updated from time to time)

chapalv

Hello!
Nobody knows me, but I've been playing roleplay since its beginning on MTA. Not really on this server because at the time there was another one which somehow spoke to me more than this. But that server is now dead (as are most of old school ones).
I'm happy to see that somebody is bringing back that kind of RP to MTA.
I've RP experience of about 5 years. Maybe even more.
But this topic isn't about it. I didn't find a suggestion area on this forums, so I thought this might be the closest correct place where to post this.

Few things I would like to see implemented (most of these aren't original ideas, they're taken from other servers that are now dead, but these ideas made the gameplay better)

• Make paycheck be paid once player players 1 full hour, not when real-time clock hits xx:00.
  • Implement car models and variants. (adds diversity in vehicle prices, handlings, their style (oldschool, modern, supercars etc.))
  • Add bank cards with PIN
  • Remove car mods (limits imagination, makes people fps volatile (ik its togglable right now, but I still think it should be fully removed. Even more if car model and variant idea gets implemented)
  • Different banks? (each has their own benefits, maybe more interest % on paychecks, or less handling fees, idk, can be looked further into if idea seems good enough)
  • GUI with all commands (I forgot how to roll down the window)
  • Update DMV (questions, route)
More might be added.
Feel free to comment your suggestions.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Welcome in!

I'll walk you through the best I can based on your post:

Make paycheck be paid once player players 1 full hour, not when real-time clock hits xx:00.
The Higher Administration actually spoke about this just this morning, this system is planning to return within the next few days hopefully.

GUI with all commands (I forgot how to roll down the window)
This is in the game currently! :) All you need to do is /helpcmds

Update DMV (questions, route)
This is a great idea and was on my personal "to-do" list for a while, but I will definitely expedite this to a higher priority to do it sooner rather than later.

Implement car models and variants. (adds diversity in vehicle prices, handlings, their style (oldschool, modern, supercars etc.))
I do personally like this idea, the only problem/hurdle we'll experience is our server having an F7 perk of "v12"ing your car, making it faster. This is something I will bring up to the HA, and see if maybe we can work something out.

• Add bank cards with PIN
  • Remove car mods (limits imagination, makes people fps volatile (ik its togglable right now, but I still think it should be fully removed. Even more if car model and variant idea gets implemented)
  • Different banks? (each has their own benefits, maybe more interest % on paychecks, or less handling fees, idk, can be looked further into if idea seems good enough)
These are good ideas, and ones such as the car mod will vary on if we are able to successfully add vehicle model-types, if you will. The bank card idea is something that would be a great idea, and I will see what we can do.

In the mean time, please post with any other suggestions as community feedback is very important to us.

Once again, welcome to MTA:RP!

chapalv

• Add multiple licence types to DMV (Heavy machinery (Trucks, big vans (Yankee)), Motorcycle licence, boat licence)
  • Remove adding vehicle modifications (visual or handling) from vPoint shop. Make mechanics have different tiers, higher tiers can upgrade vehicle engines (if knowledge is correct on how to do it. Upgrading or even swapping engines) Visual modifications could be offered if imported from different countries (like Japan) or even imported from different USA states (special form filled, found real life URL from ebay, amazon or anywhere else to import car parts)
  • Importing vehicles (basic, everyday vehicles can be found in dealerships but a bit more rare, maybe already modified vehicles can be imported) Companies can be created to import vehicles. Can be specific types (Japanese vehicles, european vehicles) can be mixed which imports any (Specific types can import even more rare cars, mixed companies can import less rare cars). Imports forms. Vehicle team made that goes through these import forms, accepts or denies them (for example if everyone wants a GTR, Vehicle team can limit how many GTRs are actually going to be ingame) Vehicle team can also approve or deny upgrades for specific vehicles when player wants one from a mechanic. Vehicle team can supervise if approved upgrades are done with good RP.
  • Custom interiors for companies, businesses and personal houses, flats.
  • Change font and color to descriptions of vehicles, names of properties (hard to read)
  • youtube videos played on some items. (Custom interiors can have special items added that can later be used as TV)
  • Changing textures in interiors. (Diversify, make your own wall colors, different floors, ceilings etc)
  • Phone GUI. (Keypad, saved contacts, stock exchange can be added to it, many different apps)
  • Delivery job update (Make tiers. 1st tier has a small van (Rumpo), holds small amount of boxes. Deliver enough boxes to reach next tier. Each tier has a bigger van with bigger capacity. Make van filling take time. Player drives into a circle and waits till the van is filled. Same with deliveries. A few seconds until a delivery is done)

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Changing textures in interiors. (Diversify, make your own wall colors, different floors, ceilings etc)
This is actually in the game! You can buy Wallpaper Items, which allow you to re texture interiors.

For the rest of these, thank you and I will take time to go over them individually.

sUp5rET.png