<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
mta-screen_2016-09-12_22-17-15.png

mta-screen_2016-09-12_22-17-46.png

mta-screen_2016-09-12_22-17-51.png

mta-screen_2016-09-12_22-18-19.png

Starting Price: 5,000,000$
Buyout: 50,000,000$

Auction Information / Item description: Very nice property near ocean with big parking place and 4 helipad

Auction ending date: 30.09.2016
Auction ending time: 20:01

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
((* Due to the amount of completely overpriced things that get sold quite regularly, the max buyout has now been capped to $7,500,000 (Seven million, five hundred thousand.) if you feel your item is worth more than the seven point five million cap then please contact a forum administrator and kindly ask them what they think the item is worth, if they agree the property is worth more than take a screenshot of them saying it and post it at the bottom of your auction so that administration is aware.))

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
((* Due to the amount of completely overpriced things that get sold quite regularly, the max buyout has now been capped to $7,500,000 (Seven million, five hundred thousand.) if you feel your item is worth more than the seven point five million cap then please contact a forum administrator and kindly ask them what they think the item is worth, if they agree the property is worth more than take a screenshot of them saying it and post it at the bottom of your auction so that administration is aware.))

Go back to brake auction rules like you did, 7 days are max and you had 14 days over trololol

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
((I really think you need an official punishment for all the ridiculous auctions you post lol.))

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
Name: Private.
Comment: xdddd stupid cancer cunt 50mil ahaahha xddddddddddd

((comments ic dont ban me pliz.))

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator

((Lol I was the cause of this back in the red county days XD ))

sUp5rET.png