Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[X] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- I(and several other admins) having been saying that /forceapp should be a admin+ command.

Advantages/Benefits
No need to way to remove a bad rper due to no leads online.
Would be less trollers on the server.

Disadvantages
If any
Possibly a admin forceapping many people? But I doubt someone would want to end their admin career after theyve been trying hard to get ranked up. If that does happen, its not hard to unforceapp someone.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, It just needs permission changes.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
-CHanging permission

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
-read benefit.

Additional information:
-Please leave your thought on this.

A suggestion for the suggestion, I say for Super+ just to ensure the trustfulness of the /forceapp on the player (then perhaps allow admin+ in the future if admins can show it.

BTW isn't it easier to troll the trollers and actually help out the bad rpers (be patient with them in RP schools, even if they suck at english as most try to play to learn english [if they know almost no english, then /forceapp])? LOL I remember when Burner and I were the only admins on (don't remember his rank, i was a trial) and there were like 5 trollers who came on. It took a little bit to find out they were trollers (when they were in RP school), so then i've got onto another alt, made a skype account that would expire in 10-15 minutes, got the trollers' skype and got added to their skype call and eventually started trolling them back on skype while Burner was trying to reason with them in game (I was alt-tabbed). Eventually a couple of them signed off due to being annoyed and then when a higher rank came on, then came the bans. It was a weird situation but was effective as it allowed us to determine whether or not they were actually trollers, clowns or just players who were immature and didn't want to learn or just had trouble learning the rules.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
A suggestion for the suggestion, I say for Super+ just to ensure the trustfulness of the /forceapp on the player (then perhaps allow admin+ in the future if admins can show it.

BTW isn't it easier to troll the trollers and actually help out the bad rpers (be patient with them in RP schools, even if they suck at english as most try to play to learn english [if they know almost no english, then /forceapp])? LOL I remember when Burner and I were the only admins on (don't remember his rank, i was a trial) and there were like 5 trollers who came on. It took a little bit to find out they were trollers (when they were in RP school), so then i've got onto another alt, made a skype account that would expire in 10-15 minutes, got the trollers' skype and got added to their skype call and eventually started trolling them back on skype while Burner was trying to reason with them in game (I was alt-tabbed). Eventually a couple of them signed off due to being annoyed and then when a higher rank came on, then came the bans. It was a weird situation but was effective as it allowed us to determine whether or not they were actually trollers, clowns or just players who were immature and didn't want to learn or just had trouble learning the rules.

I think it already is super+ lol, I remember when I was administrator it pissed me off so much. It makes no sense for full administrator not to have it, as a Lead Gamemaster can /forceapp too, and full administrator can also ban players, so makes logic to have /forceapp command.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
I think it already is super+ lol, I remember when I was administrator it pissed me off so much. It makes no sense for full administrator not to have it, as a Lead Gamemaster can /forceapp too, and full administrator can also ban players, so makes logic to have /forceapp command.

It's currently Lead+,

Me, Ray and Zander I think, maybe Malachi also were talking about this in game the other day, I'd +1 for either Super or Admin.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png