Mailing Address (if different):

If more than one Defendant, list next Defendant here:
Name:
Phone:
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip):
Mailing Address (if different):

Three.
The Plaintiff claims the Defendant owes $1,000,000.00

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant owe the Plaintiff money? Failure to read me my miranda rights upon arresting me. Endangering my life while transporting me to the prison, didn't even put a seatbelt on me and I have bruises and emotional damage now.
    [*=left]When did this happen? (Date): May 8th, 2016

• [*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: INSERT HERE Through: INSERT HERE
    [*=left]How did you calculate the money owed to you? (Do not include the court costs or fees for services.) The officer laughed at me when I was attempting to get into the back of the cruiser, he didn't even bother to help me until my third try and even on that try he pushed me in forcefully. As he transported me to the prison, he took sharp turns and hard brakes, my seatbelt wasn't even buckled because he didn't even bother to help me with that; so he basically put my life in risk, I have the bruises to prove this. Also, when he was arresting me, he didn't even read my miranda rights to me. I was also requesting an attorney for my aid, but he just ignored me and jailed me.

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.

Five.
You must ask the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) to pay you before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][ ] Yes ---------- [X] No

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: May 8th, 2016 Francesco Lombardi Francesco Lombardi
Date: INSERT 2ND PLAINTIFFS NAME 2ND PLAINTIFFS NAME

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Case file 016 is hereby ackn***edged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

The defendant has agreed upon the payment and have processed it.

((OOC Proof:
img

Regards,
Los Santos District Court,
San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

sUp5rET.png