sUp5rET.png

Gate Request Kazlao Salamander

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnanch1988

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mmalis&s=5

I did buy it from the person but his account got reset and banned i think , so all what he had got deleted , so the gates should still be easy to just put back up , im not 100% sure tho lol . But this is the gate i would like back if possible , me and kevin own all the buildings inside the area now also

lucasdamanm

Donator
Donator
I own a building in there too i havent sold it yet like the cameras were mine and the cameras r gone so i want the cameras back

lnanch1988

You own one building in there , camera have been removed we own the bit what had the controls for the cameras also now , you have franco your leader of claudio's to blame as he got done for alt to alt i think ,

If you want to Rply sell it to me please ?

lnanch1988

If the old files cannot be found any chance of it being put in place for me i don't mind paying extra VIP hours for it , just i really want this done please :)

lucasdamanm

Donator
Donator
actually i brought the place first for 8 mill including camera so ICly i should own camera i sold everything but camera office so i should get cameras back

DBoy814

This is my gate I had requested for it to be moved about 1-2 Months ago but it never happened. And now that I look for the post where I requested this I come to find that it was removed.

lnanch1988

Well im on Piers Brelsford now , but i me and my friend own all the places in that area now , just need a gate put in like it was before

lnanch1988

Can i have this gate yet please? been waiting over a month now sort of hurting my head :( Piers_Anderson update on this be cool

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
This gate has been placed in game, I will PM you the new password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png