IlikeTrains

Account Name: I_Am_Legend

Pictures of the Area you want Mapped:
2lb19ow.png
(Red is fence, Yellow barbed wire)
287nhvr.png

Take a picture of where you stand on F11 to show reference:
2iiddvm.png

A short description of what you want Mapped: Just a gate to only allow permitted people inside (Password or key) and barbed wire on top to stop people jumping over

Offering Price: Can be negotiated

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IlikeTrains

I don't want a small little toll gate I want a proper fence that covers the entire opening, I want them to open in anyway I dont mind as long as people cant get in or out.

I'll let you use your imagination from there, as long as its like I described then I don't really mind :p

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
I couldn't find a barbwire object, So i came up with the cheapest solution that still stops people getting in like you wanted, The map includes two gates and one object Which would cost you 550 VIP if you want it adding, Tell me what you think. http://imgur.com/awp85n0,tGdBphv#0

masterchief

I couldn't find a barbwire object, So i came up with the cheapest solution that still stops people getting in like you wanted, The map includes two gates and one object Which would cost you 550 VIP if you want it adding, Tell me what you think. http://imgur.com/awp85n0,tGdBphv#0
I know their is a fence that has barbed wire ontop if you where to turn it on its side and hide it in the roof with only the wire showing you could still get the result you want

kazang

Donator
I know their is a fence that has barbed wire ontop if you where to turn it on its side and hide it in the roof with only the wire showing you could still get the result you want

The only problem with this fence is the size of it, meaning you need more of them costing more VIP, also because of GTA physics people can still jump over them if they double jump or if the fence is too low.

I

IlikeTrains

Yeah the gate and the barbed fence look good, I would be happy to get that mapped if thats alright with you? :D

kazang

Donator
The barbwire fence with the two gates cost more due to more objects is that okay? i have both maps which ever you want i can send to you.

I

IlikeTrains

I want the one with barbed wire, I've already send you 550 VIP points, How much extra?

kazang

Donator
its another 600 VIP for the extra items which you want, so the total cost of 1150 including gates, so just give me 200 More and ill get the map added for you then ill give you the things needed for the gates to be added in game.

I

IlikeTrains

Alright cool, I'll get that transfered to you ASAP or if you come online I'll give it to you :p

I

IlikeTrains

Just found out the F5 is down, so go ahead and do the first one please :D

sUp5rET.png