sUp5rET.png

GFX Team application. - Lukas

Lukas

Banned User
Donator

GFX Team Application

Account Name: lukkaish
Time Zone: GMT+0< However i'm on holiday right now so it's GMT+1
Do you use Team Speak: Yes but for a month or so i won't be able to speak at certain times such as in the evening due to me being on holiday in norway. Username:Sin
Do you use Skype?:I have one, use it casually. Username:vaikai222

Do you currently possess a copy of Photoshop? If not list the program you use.Yeah.

How long have you been playing MTA:RP in general?I first started playing MTA:RP in 2014, then had a long break due to irl which in turn led me to forgetting that this beauty ever exhisted but now i'm back for good, all in all definetly about 3-4 months for certain?
How long have you been using Photoshop? and rate your skill 1-10 5. i don't want to go higher or lower since it's always just been a hobby, but i'm confident in being able to give you the best of my ability, and rather have you rate my skill than myself.

3 images that you've created in Photoshop. (We will check for stealing work)

yWDvuQy.png

Q8UiPJg.gif

When i worked for over 10 hours to create a texture for a CS:GO knife and then found out that only weapon skins were allowed.
6e1xqf.jpg

And here's the original link to the steam workshop if you doubt the legitness, feel free to add me. :http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=356545578

That's as much as i can provide due to me having a completely wiped windows and all my resources, textures, brushes being gone.

Some giggles:

ntb7rj.jpg

sUp5rET.png