sUp5rET.png

GM Team?

Should we have a GM team

• No, It's simply not needed

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Yes, I would like to participate and be a GM too!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Yes, But I want nothing to do with it..

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
We haven't had a GM team for quite a while. So i didn't figure it could hurt to make a harmless vote about it...

Should we have a GM Team?

GM's typically are responsible for answering basic questions, and doing role play schools. As minor as that may seem, during busy times their help can be very valuable.

So, Who knows if we will ever bring GM's back. Or who will even run it... But why not let the community put their input into it.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
TBH the only people that are really capable of teaching players how to RP are already either RP+ or Admin.
Gamemasters = RP+ IMO cause all I ever did as a GM was do RP schools

Tony179

Donator
Donator
TBH the only people that are really capable of teaching players how to RP are already either RP+ or Admin.
Gamemasters = RP+ IMO cause all I ever did as a GM was do RP schools

Nobody does rp school anymore, RP+ members wouldn't do it even if asked to and admins are quite busy in other stuff..

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Nobody does rp school anymore, RP+ members wouldn't do it even if asked to and admins are quite busy in other stuff..

I think the GM team should be revamped, with new perms and new tasks, which it may.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Well, GM team would be good for minor reports. But anything else. I really don't care

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
A GM is basically a Trial Admin with less power, we do not need Gamemasters if we add in the application stage I suggested, if a player passes the hard application stage and still has trouble understanding the rules that could be explained by the admin team, but gamemasters is basically just a way to fill the team.

My experience as a gamemaster went very well until I realized I am not need 75% of the time, I felt useless.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Even if it was made, it'll be removed in less than 3 months because all of them either abuse or arent even active. No

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
You don't need a GM team, let RP+ help them, set it up that RP+ can contribute to the server by helping, both questions and RP schools are more than capable of being dealt with by a player.

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
The idea of Gamemaster's returning is a good idea.

For the GM's to take minor reports or questions that can be answered. This should slow down report waiting times and would be a good way to get experience if to go for Trial Admin in the future.

Also to teach Roleplay Schools.

But, theres not enough users to the admin ratio right now, it's like 2 admins for 1 user right now...

Like 5 admins will be on and 3 users..

Last edited by a moderator:

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
You don't need a GM team, let RP+ help them, set it up that RP+ can contribute to the server by helping, both questions and RP schools are more than capable of being dealt with by a player.

This... Just leave the questions and any help new players need to the more experienced players. I'm not RP+ but I still wouldn't mind answering questions and schooling new players. GM's are not needed. -1

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
The idea of Gamemaster's returning is a good idea.

For the GM's to take minor reports or questions that can be answered. This should slow down report waiting times and would be a good way to get experience if to go for Trial Admin in the future.

Also to teach Roleplay Schools.

But, theres not enough users to the admin ratio right now, it's like 2 admins for 1 user right now...

Like 5 admins will be on and 3 users..

Pretty much, once there was 8 admins for 3 players. So ye

Cookie

Add a button under F2 called: "Ask a question from an experienced roleplayer"
Forward those to RP+
????
Profit :)

sUp5rET.png