sUp5rET.png

GTA 5 Emergency Response Roleplay

Storm

GTA_V_Logo_Transparent.png

playstation-3-logo-pngmadden-nfl-25-cheats--trytoolzcom---cheats-bot-trainer-cheat-zwd9zhkq.png

Hello there, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having some roleplay iin GTA 5 with me for Playstation 3.

There will be three factios
San Andreas Police Departmnet
Los Santos Medical Department
Los Santos Fire Department
A criminal faction (name undecided)
[Feel three to suggest more)

You must have a PS3 and a Mic

Rules
No deathmatching
Remain In-Character

I'm still in the process of creating this.

If you're interested PM me. Also let me know if you have a capture card, we could possibly start a YouTube serious to promote MTA:RP

Storm

I'll be making a website and a forum with applications to join. The best part about this, is we need 0 donations!

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
Would be interested in joining. Sounds awesome! :D
I throw here my PS3 name etc tomorrow cause its late and i don't wanna update PS3 right now (Im lazy) :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm

Would be interested in joining. Sounds awesome! :D
I throw here my PS3 name etc tomorrow cause its late and i don't wanna update PS3 right now (Im lazy) :p

Sounds awsome man, as long as no one's a troll I think it will be great. Hopefully MTA:RP will sponsor it. I think xBox players should make one too!

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
My only issue:
What will the police use for cars/skins as in a local game if you try to take a cop car, you'll begin to get chased, and there is no cop uniform for online play.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
My only issue:
What will the police use for cars/skins as in a local game if you try to take a cop car, you'll begin to get chased, and there is no cop uniform for online play.

I think someone finds a so you can store cop cars... It used to work but it has been patched.. And about the uniform, you can just use blue jacket etc to look like a cop :p (Or you can go undercover :D)

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
So yeah.. Im interested..
PSN: JakeTheGamerr
Steam: Jaketsui [F!N]
(Easiest way to contact me is skype or steam)

Storm

My only issue:

There's an a police parking lot located just north of the map where no police protect with cars. For uniforms we can wear black t-shirt with black body armer.

sUp5rET.png