sUp5rET.png

Guide to Smuggling, Weed Farming, Mining, Trash Truck Job and Sweeping Job

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Weed Farming:

Info:
Well, for this script to be in use, I would suggest removing the current weedfarm (It's non-RP anyways.) and drug NPC's.
Also I would suggest wiping all drugs from the server, so that we can start fresh and have a new value to the drugs.
I have plans to make ways to make other drugs as well.

Basically the script is about planting a seed, then wait one hour to harvest it. Once it's grown, you have one hour to harvest, or it will rotten.
A fresh plant will give you 50% chance to get 2 cannabis, 40% chance to get 4 cannabis, 10% chance to get 6 cannabis.
Also, you have 50% chance to get 1 new seed, 40% chance to get 2 new seeds and 10% chance to get 3 new seeds.

If you are too late, you will be left with decay, from this you have 25% to get one cannabis and another 25% chance to get one new seed.

This might seem like a very easy way to get weed. But it's a bit of a challenge.
1. You need to be in time, or you won't have any profit.
2. Someone else might find it and steal it.
3. The cops might find it and seize it.
That's why it can only be grown outside.

Screenshots:
(Rightclick and "Open in new tab" if it's not fully visible.)

lkFwXVq.jpg

Click on a seed to plant it.

5TzesbH.jpg

It will be planted.

EIp7KmV.jpg

This is how it looks before it's done.

jVTsRG1.jpg

This is how it looks when it's done.

BLiu6WA.jpg

Walk onto it to harvest it.

QW6ZXMe.jpg

This is how it looks when it's a decay.

r2ten1i.jpg

Walk onto it to clear it up and maybe get a little bit of weed or seeds.

Qyz5D86.jpg

You don't need chemistry set to roll a joint, so I have added a rolling paper item. Click on it to roll a joint.

SLJlqsA.jpg

Will be empty when you rolled all of the papers in the packs. But it's just to buy another one in a 24/7.

Smuggling:
Info:
This is a job for criminals. It will be kind of a grinding job, so it would boost activity as I can assume people will keep doing this a lot.
You need to be in an illegal faction to do this.
Simply, you buy a box of materials in LV for $2500. You can only hold one of these, and it cannot be dropped, given away, or placed in vehicles, safes, etc. (So you cannot cheat)
Then you take it to the LS docks, and you will be given 25 BitCoins. Now you repeat this process until you have enough BitCoins to buy the package you want.
I would suggest to remove the gun NPC and replace it with this script.
There's a gun dealer that will arrive in LS docks for 10 minutes every hour.
The box of materials is contraband and would RPly contain things such as illegal weapon parts, gunpowder, etc.
BitCoins save to MySQL to your character.

How it will help the server:
A new way to get contraband on the server as we can make the BitCoin a currency for multiple things.
This will make people more active because it takes hours.
It's a way to make hard work having higher pay out.
As this is a smuggling job, police might make checkpoints on the way from LV to LS, where you as a smuggler needs to be creative with how you transport the materials.

Screenshots:

S5vfwHn.jpg

The marker will be in LV. (Location could be changed if this was to be implemented.)

Y4qmjg3.jpg

Walk onto it to get a message. (If you are not in an illegal faction, you will not get this option.)

JLgh7N3.jpg

Run the command "/buymaterials" to buy one box for $2500.

eLRKUPh.jpg

There will be a marker at LS Docks.

Qg0aUuc.jpg

Walk onto it to deliver the materials and get 25 BitCoins.

NlqROv5.jpg

The gundealer spot is nearby. (The chatbox was for me to easily check my amount, and to see amount of bitcoins will be in /stats)

bzByhf9.jpg

The gundealer is only in this location 10 min every hour.

45qOcCM.jpg

He will arrive with his submarine, and you can buy guns for the bitcoins.

yFCvufe.jpg

Walk to him to buy guns.

fdN0wdS.jpg

Do the command /buyguns to see the prices. Then /buyguns "Type" to buy guns with BitCoin.

dbmPBGw.jpg

Buy a pack to spend your BitCoins and recieve your weapons.

Mining:

Info:
This is the iron mine. If you have a pickaxe, you can come here to mine. This will be an activity that anyone can do, as it's a legal activity.
Inside the mine, there are 14 markers. Each of these markers represent a mining zone.
When you walk onto the marker, you will start to mine the rock. You will be frozen with an animation for 30 seconds. Once complete, you will recieve from 1 to 15 iron. You also have 5% chance to find a diamond.
After mining, the zone will have a cooldown of 15 minutes. You can then go to one of the other zones and start mining.
Here it will be about being the first to reach the zone, because you cannot mine where someone else is mining.

Now. The diamond will be an item, that can be sold. I have not made any ways to sell it yet, because if implemented I would like to discuss with the head administration of how much the cash reward should be.
The iron works like a "currency" of some kind. And what it will be able to buy is not yet sure. However, I have in mind to make a shop where the only currency to use is iron. One idea would be to have a new custom car that cannot be donated for, but would require huge amounts of iron, representing around 100 hours of mining. That way we would have a car that is very very rare, and can only be obtained through very hard work and lots of activity. I think this could increase the activity on the server.

Screenshots:
hWfsIyg.jpg

This area in LV got the 14 different markers (Mining Zones)

Ea7l2v5.jpg

With the pickaxe item, walk to one of the markers.

dKX4DY7.jpg

You will start mining the rock, which takes 30 seconds.

feYXEmG.jpg

You will get from 1 to 15 iron, and the zone will now be on cooldown for 15 minutes.

xFNgFxg.jpg

When mining, you have 5% chance of hitting a diamond.

DacXl3s.jpg

You can check your amount of iron with /stats.

INFO ABOUT THE IRON AND DIAMONDS!
Already in one hour since implementing I have gotten 1000 questions about the iron and diamonds.
Until I have discussed rewards with head admin team, there isn't any use for it yet.
However, I recommend starting to collect iron as soon as possible, as the rewards will require large amounts of iron.

Trash Trucking Job:

Info:
Every 10 minutes, a random interior with it's entrance point being outside will have a trashbag spawned at it. The trash truck driver will have to go and collect these trashbags. People are forced to do this job, because if nobody does this job, then the whole of San Andreas will be filled with trash. As it spawns a new bag every 10 minutes, it means that within 24 hours, there will spawn 144 trash bags at different interiors. So this job will be a great way to make money.
Once you collect the trash bag, you will receive a random amount of money from $25 to $100.

Screenshots:
BEpH3aG.jpg

Start by getting the job at City Hall.

slbGdjf.jpg

Then get a trash truck.

2iPZUqO.png

If you don't have the job, you will not be able to get the truck. (Just like Taxi's and busses.)

fQlIe45.jpg

Drive around and look out for interiors with a trash bag like here.

y83Ocw5.jpg

Walk onto the trash bag to collect it and get paid.

lOfA6x7.jpg

If you don't have the job, you cannot pick it up.

Street Sweeping Job:

Info:
You obtain this job at the city hall. You will then have access to the civilian street sweeper. All around Idlewood, Pershing Square and Ganton, there will be spawning one rubble object every 10 minutes. There are 283 different locations they will spawn at (Again, thanks to Dignitize), so they will be quite spread out. And just like the trashbags, here there will be 144 rubble spawning every 24 hours, so someone gotta do this job to keep the areas clean.
For every rubble you clean up, you get paid randomly from $25 to $100 (Might be changed due to the economy.)
This job and the trash driver job will make the city feel more alive.

Screenshots:

H6Mvbak.jpg

Obtain the job at the City Hall.

V6uGAfZ.jpg

You now get access to the street sweeper.

2B3HKPs.jpg

Look around Idlewood, Ganton and Pershing Square for rubble on the ground.

cQbFsfa.jpg

Drive over it to remove it and get paid.

Erron

At last , Overload and you found the right spot and actually agreed on some terms.I hope for the best , time for some old folks to come back.Now , Luka won't be working solo and together they can make good things.Expect a slight signature from my side aswell.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Small update to the mining system:

The pickaxe is now a weapon, which needs to be equipped in order to mine.
That means it's a new item. The new item is now in the 24/7 shops, but if you already have the old pickaxe, click it to remove it and get the new one.

CVWCjyi.jpg

Old pickaxe.
yJ4q327.jpg

Click it to get the new one.
qMM9Txo.jpg

The new one is in weapons.
sAxnPtL.jpg

You equip it to mine.

sUp5rET.png