sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - DeSean Robinson

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[X]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: DeSean Robinson
Phone Number: #470343

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? As a high command in the State Police, one wrong move with someone can have you on the hit-list. So I need a firearm permit to protect myself from those kind of people who will be trying to kill me. According to amendment number 2, I have rights to bear arms and I have experience with a weapon since I'm in the State Police.

2. What will you use these firearms for? Primarily self defense against the people trying to harm me or some other people.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? It will be placed in a locked safe at my house and I'll be keeping a firearm on me at all times on my holster.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If I were to wake up one morning to a person in my house taking my belongings without permission at all. I'll give them a verbal warning to leave the premises and drop my belongings, also threaten them that I'm going to call 911, and last I'll warn him that I am armed so he'll be noted about that. If all those warnings don't work, I'll pull out my firearm, and shoot him in one of his limbs if he has a life-threatening weapon, and I feel that my life is endangered.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If I were to see my neighbor's house door being broken into then I'll call 911 since I'm not responsible for my neighbor's belongings. I will have to let the authorities handle the situation.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Accepted, but you will need to pay 5000 first since its under SPD sponsership ( i need to fix that SAPD sponsership)

sUp5rET.png