sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - James Domingo

Lilncman

Tick one of the following:

[X]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: James Domingo
Phone Number: #413713

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
As A Police officer my job is already risk taking and very havoc when it comes to talking to people, and complying and arresting them. Always am I threatened to be killed While off duty, And I feel as though im going to need some protection while not on duty, As I will have my Deagle While on duty

2. What will you use these firearms for?
Protection

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?
In A Safe in my closet in my house in Palamino Creek

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) When I am being taken hostage and about to be taken out of the city and kidnapped , until there is a certain wage paid, I can use my firearm to convince the person doing the crime to stop and turn himself in, or when someone is attempting to kill me, I can use It as protection

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) When I get off duty , and im on my way home , and I see someone in my driveway attempting to steal one of my vehlicles, Instead of taking my firearm out, I can just call 911, And have some officers assist me in the vehicle theft

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
214s8bm.png

Denied, due to failure of paying the fee or failure to post when application are opened. Please apply again we we reopen. ((No admin posted the /charity amount or you didn't report and /charity the money with a admin watching))

Regards,
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Bureau

sUp5rET.png