sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - James Donald

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[X]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: James Donald
Phone Number: #741-127

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? I'd like to self-defend myself going off duty because alot of people that I put in jail would want revenge on me and try to get me killed as I've gotten quite many criminal threats of me going to die by a gang and such so this is required for me.

2. What will you use these firearms for? Self Protection.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? In my apartment with a metal locked case.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If someone from a distance pulls out a gun and is following me and I notice, I'll quickly walk towards an alley way when he doesn't have no sight on me, I pull out my gun and negotiate the suspect to drop his gun else I'd have to open fire on him if he tries to do anything.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If I'm walking on the streets and I see someone probably robbing someone or trying to kidnap, I'd quickly pull my phone out, dial 911, give them the details of the suspect and suspect's vehicle and then just stay put until the cops come and let them handle everything and give them my side of the story.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

sUp5rET.png