sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application]-James Hansen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robh8

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[x]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: James Hansen
Phone Number: #358359

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? Im applyng for firearm permit because,i need safety while not on-duty.The permit might safe my life.

2. What will you use these firearms for? Firearm will be used for protection only.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? When outside of my house,il store the gun at my holster,what is located under my coat.If im home,il place the firearm to a safe.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) I would pull out a gun,when someone has a deadly weapon and wants to harm me or someone close to me.Lets say that someone comes and pulls out a Colt 45 to rob me,then il pull my firearm and try not to use it but more to show the robber that im not afraid of him.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) Well,lets say that there is a bar fight going on with 4people,then i would contact 911.Or if someone tries to rob me without any deadly weapon,because using a deadly weapon against a person who has no deadly weapon is basicly murder.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

James Hansen

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png