sUp5rET.png

[Gun license application] - Jessie Parkman

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[X]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Jessie Parkman
Phone Number: 4444 #

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? Because i feel the need for one, i live in a rough part of town and i also do some security work for Titan security.

2. What will you use these firearms for? To defend my life if it is ever threatened and i also would go to gun ranges sometimes.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? If i have the firearm on me it will be concealed in a holster buckled up and if it is at home it will be in a gun safe locked away.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) if there was a group of people and they came over to me with knives i would warn them that i am armed and that if they come any closer i will take out my weapon, then i would give them one last warning before taking it out.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) if i saw a house/car robbery i would make them notice my presence from a distance and tell them the police are on their way and simply call the police.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

sUp5rET.png