sUp5rET.png

[Gun license application]- Jimmy Cosetino

masterchief

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[X]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Jimmy Cosetino
Phone Number: #450915

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? I have arrested a lot of drug/gun dealers that would love to get revenge and I've also ben previously attacked by someone with a gun who I have previously arrested so I would like off duty protection

2. What will you use these firearms for? Self protection only

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? either in my safe at home, on my holster on my side, or in my locker at spd headquarters with a locked trigger gaurd

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If a previous suspect as I know one previous suspect personally he could very easly find me and I have caught him with firearms before and he doesent take arrests very nicely as he has attacked me with a fire arm but luckly I was on duty so I was able to shoot him in the leg after he fired multiple shots at me. Or if a mugger/robber was trying to break into my home I would grab my colt 45 try to get somewhere safe and call for backup over my radio but if I was cornerd into my house I would shoot him in the leg but only if he fires first shot as I always wear heavy duty bullet proof vest and if he is unarmed I would grab my beanbag loaded shotgun and aim it at him while calling for backup with my police radio if he where to charge me with a crowbar or bat or even a knife I would shoot him in the legs with a beanbag to stop him and stop him only

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) if someone was breaking into my neighbors house bacause I'm not responsible for his belongings so I would let the police deal with it or if someone is smashing a car or if i see a fight break out

Phase III - Summarized Agreement Jimmy Cosetino
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon

Last edited by a moderator:

masterchief

Lol I didn't realize gun licenses for the spd and sasd are free I almost lost a lot of money but luckley I went and checked the price one last time

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
214s8bm.png

Dear Cosetino,Jimmy

Your application for a gun license hasDenied, please apply when gun application open up again.

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Bureau

sUp5rET.png