sUp5rET.png

[Gun license application] - Jimmy Martinez

masterchief

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[X]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Jimmy Martinez
Phone Number: #399677

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? to be able to carry a weapon while off duty and also to be able to hunt i am also aware of my second ammendment rights

2. What will you use these firearms for? Hunting and self defense only

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? Either in a locked waterproof and fire proof safe and the bullets in another safe or in my holster

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) Where if someone broke into my home i would grab my gun go upstaires and call 911 in hopes i wont have to use it or if i go out for a weekend of hunting i would take my rifel out their and maybe shoot a deer or a squirl so i can cheaply feed my family

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If i saw someone geting robbed and they havent seen me i would quickly back away and call 911 and let the cops deal with it or if someone was geting car jacked i would also just call 911 as their isnt any reason to kill him or even pull out a gun at all

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Application status and agencies moved, all current standing applications are denied.

Please reapply under the new agencies leadership when applications are open.

sUp5rET.png