sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - Jimmy Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portside

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[X]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Jimmy Montana
Phone Number: # 674918

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? Around the streets of LS, especially where I live. I’ve seen so much gang activity going on… I know cops can’t always be there when something happens. I feel at risk at the moment walking down alleyways to get to my house; or to go to the store. I’d feel a lot safer with a firearm by my side.

2. What will you use these firearms for? For personal protection.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? I will store my firearm(s) in a gun safe (gun box) along with no mag in the gun.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If I was walking home one night and I saw a woman being attacked by man with a weapon. I’d withdraw my firearm from its holster and point the gun at him. I would not shoot the man unless he came attacking me; if the situation was calmed down, and the man got down on the ground… I’d call the cops and let them deal with it from there.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If I was yet again walking home… and I saw two men in the alleyway with a suspicious package. I would take cover and ring the police, giving them a detailed statement on what the package looked like and where I was located.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that you’re not a convicted felon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png