sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] - Martino Bonaccorso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakul0

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[X]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Martino Bonaccorso
Phone Number: #798799

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? I am applying for a firearm permit to gain a right to carry a firearm for the protection of myself and my businesses. I've reopened my businesses few weeks ago and I already had some trouble with local gangs trying to disturb operation of my business. I also want to start game hunting on my free time.

2. What will you use these firearms for? To protect myself in case of a robbery or an assault, also to protect my business by scaring away criminals.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? Colt .45 in a secure holster or in a safe when I will be sleeping, Country Rifle in secure safe at my house.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) I would pull my firearm in case someone wants to rob my business, I would pull it out just to show I am armed and to inform that my weapon can be used against robbers if they attack me or my business. In case of assault I would pull my firearm for the same reason. If possible I would pull my firearm to hold criminals until police arrives.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If I get into situation where firearm is not necessary, for example, if criminals are not armed or they are not threatening to harm me or other people arround. Also, if pulling out a gun would possibly start a gunfight and innocent people would be in danger, I wouldn't pull my firearm out.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png