[Gun License Application] Rocco di'Maggio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neptune

Donator
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[X]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Rocco di'Maggio
Phone Number: #689799

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? Because I am a businessman, and need it for self-defense, as many random robbers target rich people. I need a license so I can legally carry a low caliber firearm to defend myself.

2. What will you use these firearms for? Self Defense.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? I will store the firearm in my home, locked in the safe and when I am going out into the city I would carry it in a holster with safety on.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) For example, when some robbers would attempt to rob me, or threaten me using lethal weapons. Or another example, somebody would attempt to murder me for example, even that can happen, so I can defend myself with the firearm. Another example, somebody would attempt to rob my businesses, I would use it to stun the robbers and call the 911.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) For example, there would be someone running around with a weapon, shooting at people. I wouldn't take out my pistol and I wouldn't enter the scene attacking the attacker but I would call 911 to solve it. Or another example, there would be some gangsters trying to sell weapons in public, I won't take off my weapon trying to act on my own and arrest them or something, but I would call the 911 instead.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png