sUp5rET.png

[Gun License Application] Sean Diesel

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[X]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Sean Diesel
Phone Number: #450142

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? To protect myself and my child in the worst case seneiros

2. What will you use these firearms for? Protecting myself and my child and my family in the worst case senerio

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? In a locked safe, on the top shelf of my closet,there,where nobody can see and found.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) IF i was walking down the street with my firearm concealed in a holster under my jacket and was confronted by a mugger/robber who is aiming a weapon and demanding that i give him/her my possessions i would pull out my weapon, and discharge it in a non lethal area, such as a shoulder or leg.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) IF i was walking down the street with my firearm concealed in a holster under my jacket and was confronted by a mugger/robber who does not notably possess a firearm, i would turn around, and begin to run, and once in a safe place i would call 911 with a description of the robber/mugger in question.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Application status and agencies moved, all current standing applications are denied.

Please reapply under the new agencies leadership when applications are open.

sUp5rET.png