sUp5rET.png

Gun License Application- Vaino Paju

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arttike

214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[*]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Vaino Paju
Phone Number: #777718

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? I am applying so I could own a gun for hunting and self defense.

2. What will you use these firearms for? I will use my firearm for hunting, I have a few fields and animals sure like to eat there. Self defense would be in case of home invaders.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? I would store the firearm in a safe at my house or wear it with me, holstered.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) I would only use my gun in case I am being threatened by a knife or other weapon. If I would be robbed I would most likely draw a gun. After making the person who is attacking/threatening me to drop his gun I would call 911 to take over. I wouldn't use lethal force in case they would drop their gun. If they won't drop it and would charge towards me I would aim for their leg.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words)) If someone would pull off a hit-and-run on me I wouldn't take my gun and pop their tires. I would try to memorize their license plate and call 911 to give them the information.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png