sUp5rET.png

Gun license application

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterchief

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[X]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Deven raiders
Phone Number: N/A

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
I would like protection for my home and the people around me as I have witnessed the murder of one of my best friends

2. What will you use these firearms for?
To keep me and the people around me safe

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?
I will store it in a proper holster to in a fire proof and water proof safe unloaded

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
When for example if I witness a robery I may pull it out and stop the robbery with simply the fear or if somebody try's to rob/kill me as I had witnessed one of my best friends get murdred and they're was nothing I could do about it but run or die with him I can still remember his screams

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
If someone is calling me names to doing something like spray painting or even if I see the people break into the airport or if they are trying to destroy my car or if i see a man drunk and pissed off on the side walk trying to fight me I would just run and call the cops

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Yes

Signature-Enrique Raider

masterchief

i ment to say deven raiders for the signiture please forgive me as he is my brother as i say his name alot more than mine

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
5pYWj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png