sUp5rET.png

[Gun Licenses Application] - Jackson Oliver I

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[X]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name: Jackson Oliver I

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
There is three reason makes me applying for Gunlicenses, First Reason : I'm Hex Tow'n Go Supervisior and I meet a lot of thieves and kidnappers and thugs who are trying to take their cars using the force and illegal weapons against me because they know and they are sure I do not carry a weapon and I can't resist against them, Second reason : i own a Cherokee otto's nears the trian road away from any puplic area, And i kidnapped before and they stole all my money and took my vehicle and i need to protect my vehicles and my property with any gun, Third reason : i need to protect my Family and my brothers Since my father is dead and no-one can protect me and my brothers and i can't protect them using my hand or my mouth.

2. What will you use these firearms for?
Protect my self and my Family, Selfdefence exactly.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?
at my private house, inside a safe with high security.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
if someone came to steal my property or my vehicle and i see him carrying a illegal weapon ill talk with him first to leave without any troubles or something against me or him if he refused to leave and tried to kill me ill use my weapon to kill him

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
i could call 911 if i saw someone trying to rob or kidnapp someone ill take a cover away from them, then i call 911 as soon as possible i can to protect the civilian from the robbers

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Application status and agencies moved, all current standing applications are denied.

Please reapply under the new agencies leadership when applications are open.

sUp5rET.png