sUp5rET.png

[Gun lincesen application] Christopher Hopkins

GuigoXD

Donator
Donator
214s8bm.png

Tick one of the following:

[ ]$05,000 || Los Santos Police Department (Self-Sponsored)
[ ]$05,000 || Government of Los Santos (Self-Sponsered)
[X]$05,000 || Los Santos Emergency Services (SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$05,000 || First Court of San Andreas
[ ]$00,000 || San Andreas Police Department (SAPD Sponsership) - Irrelevant

[ ]$25,000 || San Andreas Network
[ ]$10,000 || Los Santos International Airport (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)
[ ]$10,000 || Hex Tow 'n Go (LSPD & SAPD Sponsership)

[ ]$30,000 || Standard Firearm License (Civilian)

Phase I - General Information

Full Name:Christopher Hopkins
Phone Number:67-60-14 #

Phase II - Extended Information

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit?
- I was a CSD Deputy Sheriff and arrested a lot of bad guys, i need an weapon license to protect myself.

2. What will you use these firearms for?
- Protect my residence and myself.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm?
- In my house.

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
- If someone rob me, invade my property , or pull a gun out and aim to me, i'm not a stellman, but i need to protect myself, i was an police officer , and this is very important to me, if someone try to kill me , i can defend myself carrying a gun, lock and loaded.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))
-When someone is getting robbed, kidnapped, raped, or something. I can't be an super hero, i need to call the police, because they know how to act in these kind of actions, if someone needs my help, i'll give the help, with a gun, comes responsibility, and i have it.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checked to verify that your not a convicted felon.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Gun license were closed yesterday at 8:00 am, this application was posted after that time - Denied

sUp5rET.png