Not open for further replies.

GrimTheXReaper

First Name: Jason
Last Name: Millz Jr
Date of birth: 12 9 1988
Ethnicity: White / Hispanic
Address: Idlewood Apartment Complex # 6
Phonenumber:
Describe yourself in a few sentences: a very hard worker kind Christian loyal dedicated motivated

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
Yes i used to work at a towing company for three years before in Las Ventures i also have mechinic skills as in instaling lights repairing motors jacking up cars changing wheels
What are your strenghts and weaknesses?

i really have no weaknesses strentghs would be my mental ability to handle the job even if someone comes out rages because they parked wrong and i had to tow the vehicle or dealing with people at the office demading they done nothing wrong

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [check ] Driver [check ]
Why should you be hired?

Because i want to keep the streets of Los Santos safe from wreckless drivers or fix vehicles in need of repair or broke down in the middle of the road i also want this job because i love towing it keeps vehicles off the roads and prevents crashes and can and may save lifes due to vehicles being in the road ways so i think i should be hired to help the city and the people stay safe God Bless you Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:no none

Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes that is totally fine !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.
Jason Millz Jr
You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.
I Understand
Signature: Jason Millz Jr

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 4/15/2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT?
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason?

Eastern time never got jailed warned nothing you may have a admin review my account -- i used to run my own server so i know roleplay and all the factions with no problems plus all the rules / laws

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
8GbpNVQ.png

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been DECLINED.
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png