MTARP Player
Donator
First Name: Fredrik
Last Name: Thoresen
Date of birth: 23/06/1990
Ethnicity: White
Address: N/A
Phonenumber: 838032
Describe yourself in a few sentences: Well, I am a nice person from Norway, that have been CEO of Trondheim Towing Service, where I have towed alot of cars, before the Business went bankrupt. But I do have alot of experience being a towtruck driver and know every single part of the towtruck.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
Yes, as I said on the previous, as I have been CEO of Trondheim Towing Service, and I have also been a mechanic before I had my own business.
What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
My strenghts is that I know lots, and know what to do about stuff. But I don't have any weaknesses. (( Except for insults IRL ))
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [x]
Why should you be hired?
Well, I want to be a driver, as I have not seen much HEX drivers around LS area. I would like to change that as I want the illegally parked cars out of the streets.
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
No, I don't have
Do you accept a criminal history check?:
Yeah, I don't mind.
By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Fredrik Thoresen

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 25/11/2016

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? GMT +01
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes, I do.
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? I have been jailed 2 times, once for Non-rp driving and faillure to RP crashes, it was about 3-4 months ago, and 3 months ago for Revenge killing.

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
PCCyVY5.png

Hello,

I am glad to inform you that your application has been Accepted
Please call 921 to schedule a meeting with a member of management.

Michael Norris
President & CEO
Hex Tow 'n Go

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png