First Name: Jack
Last Name:Hammer
Date of birth:22-03-1990
Ethnicity: American
Address:San Andreas Blvd, condo 6
Phonenumber:613831
Describe yourself in a few sentences:i like to help, and to follow the rules

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? No, im new in town

What are your strenghts and weaknesses?Strenght-quick learner. weaknesses-running

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [X ]
Why should you be hired? Im a very working guy, and like to help people

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? NO
If yes, please list:

Do you accept a criminal history check?:YES

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature:J.Hammer

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY):14-05-2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? Lisbon GMT
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? no
If yes, for what reason?

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been declined.
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors.

Sincerely,
Jackson Oliver I
Training Department II
Hex Tow ’n Go

Pedro

hello thank you for your reply, now im rested, because i can park everywere like others do without being towedd, thats why this city is full of cars on the road

sUp5rET.png