[Hex-Tow-N-Go Application] Kennedy Larocque

Kenny

First Name: Kennedy
Last Name: Larocque
Date of birth: 10/17/1995
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Address: motel room 1 [motel on left side of road heading to angel pine]
Phonenumber: 399209
Describe yourself in a few sentences: Very Courteous and reliable, fast with a smile
Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? no
What are your strenghts and weaknesses?I am very Reliable and freindly, i have never done this before though, that does not mean i dont wanna learn
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [x] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot
Why should you be hired? Trying new things with an enthusiastic attitude. also very reliable
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: no
Do you accept a criminal history check?: yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Kennedy Larocque

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 26/1/2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? -6:00 saskatchewan
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? no

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
(( Not my faction, but.. DENIED. Wrong Faction Threads, If ya can't get this right then Idk what to do with ya mate ))

sUp5rET.png