Not open for further replies.

connorada

First Name: Li ((Connor))
Last Name:Gui
Date of birth:7/4/93
Ethnicity: Asian
Address:Unknow.
Phonenumber:853740
Describe yourself in a few sentences:Im a calm man who is an ex detective for SPD and enjoys long walks on the sea side.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?Yes I owned a tow truck

What are your strenghts and weaknesses? Strenghts Teamwork Weakness: Being nagged at constantly.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [x]
Why should you be hired? I should be hired because I can put in the hours and do the job correct.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: Nope

Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature:

Signed on (27/04/2014):

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? gmt+1
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yeah
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? Warn-System ban

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Evening,
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been DECLINED.
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors.

Sincerely,
The Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png