Marko Vidovicc

First Name: Marko
Last Name:Vidovicc
Date of birth:31 5 1995
Ethnicity: American
Address:West Broadway apartment 5.
Phonenumber:731063
Describe yourself in a few sentences:
A young person trying to find a job for living.I enyoy working on my car.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
No

What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
My strenghts are fixing and making cars better and doing the job right and fair.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [X]
Why should you be hired?
I like hard jobs and the towing job is realy FOR ME and I like teamwork and doing the job done!

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:No

Do you accept a criminal history check?:Yes,of course.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature:

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY):Marko Vidovicc

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT?:Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server?Yes I understand
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason?Yes when I didn't know how to rp i was jailed.

Marko Vidovicc

Sorry for the mistakes

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY):15.3.2014

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?:yes i worked on my car

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Evening,
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been DECLINED.
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors.

Sincerely,
The Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png