[Hex Tow 'n' Go Application] - Michael Kong

kristians11

First Name: Michael
Last Name: Kong
Date of birth: 5/11/1987
Ethnicity: White
Address: No house yet
Phonenumber: 314507
Describe yourself in a few sentences: I'm a nice guy that like helping people with there cars becouse i am a profesional at Towing/Mechanics.

Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics?
Yes My Uncle had his own buisness and he taught me how to fix engines broken cars and extra he also taught me how to drive a tow truck and how to handle a buisness like this one. He sold his garage to a private company before he passed away.

What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
My strength is that I'm ready to help anyone in need am always ready and I work fast so I can get alot of job done in a day.I do not have many weakness becouse this is all I did all my life.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [x]
Why should you be hired?
I should be hired because I'm a sensible driver That is willing to help anyone in need and fix their car because nobody want to be stuck with their car broken

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: Nothing

Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes I have no criminal history though

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Michael.Kong *Written in a neat text*

Signed on (22/05/2014):

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? My time-zone is UTC+00:00
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes I do
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? Never got jailed banned or warned

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
8GbpNVQ.png

Hello,

I regret to inform you that your application to Hex Towing has been Declined. *Copied Application*
Thank you for considering Hex Towing as an employer, and we wish you well on your employment endeavors.

Sincerely
Jackson Oliver I
Training Department II
Hex Tow ’n Go

sUp5rET.png