Donator
First Name: Rocco
Last Name: Smith II
Date of birth: 21/04/1990
Ethnicity: Estonian
Address: Bustillo St. Dillimore- 1505 Drive
Phonenumber: 693393
Describe yourself in a few sentences:
Doing a full time job without getting too much stressed or angry. I love working as driver, because i love cars.
Do you have any previous kn***edge of Towing/Mechanics?
Yes i do, my father was old HEX driver, i was driving with him when i had time.
What are your strenghts and weaknesses?
Patience, politeness to customers, listening to other people, always paying attention at everything, good concentration on work.

What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [X]
Why should you be hired?
I can do a full time job without big pauses, and im really good worker.
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list:
Yes. Police told me to leave the area because somebody jumped down from roof, i was leaving then got tazed and arrested
Do you accept a criminal history check?:
Yes, I do.

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your kn***edge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: R.Smith II
Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 30/01/2016

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? GMT +1
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes.

sUp5rET.png