[Hex Tow n' Go Application] - Zeke Lancelloti

Gerox

First Name: Zeke
Last Name: Lancelloti
Date of birth: 23/09/1085
Ethnicity: Italian
Address: -
Phonenumber: 798817
Describe yourself in a few sentences: My name is Zeke Lancelloti . I am 29 years old . I born in Vice City . I was working on automotive in Vice City
Do you have any previous knowledge of Towing/Mechanics? Yes I have . I am really interested in cars , i was working on my fathers mechanic garage when i was 9-10 years old . When i was 24 , i started work in Carter Motors as mechanic . We was buying damaged cars and make them masterpiece . Also I was delivering cars too...
What are your strenghts and weaknesses? My strenghs are driving,towing and fixing . I got a lot of experience on these . I think i got weaknesses but they re not about towing etc.
What job are you applying for?
Mechanic [ ] Driver [ x ] Seasonal Position: Making a seasonal spot
Why should you be hired? Because i got skills on driving , towing , fixing cars .
Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: No
Do you accept a criminal history check?: Yes

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found false, may result in your dismissal.

You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Zeke Lancelloti

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 16.02.2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone/GMT? GMT +2
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes
Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? I never got warned and banned but i got jailed. Most of them are for provoke pd or go AFK during RP but these days , i never had any jail because my RP skills became pro .

trf2008

We appreciate your interest in Hex Tow N'Go and the position of Tow Driver for which you applied. After reviewing the applications received by the deadline, yours was not selected for further consideration.

The selection committee appreciates the time you invested in your application. We encourage you to reapply in the future.

We wish you every personal and professional success with your job search and in the future. Thank you, again, for your interest in our company.

Regards,
Brooke Sanders, Regional Assistant Manager

sUp5rET.png