sUp5rET.png

Hey, everyone.

TreyDot

Hello and salutations, call me TreyDot and I came back to MTA RP after gaining a creative spark as I watched multiple movies ( Godfather, Paid in Full, etc ) of the action genre.

So about me, in general. First --

In terms of roleplaying, I've started at a young age (12-13 seems likely. I am not sure.) and became more skilled but less active as I grew, so to speak. The following games I roleplayed in were/are:
World of Warcraft
Multi Theft Auto
SA:MP
Arma 3 ( Stopped because my computer couldn't handle the game engine)
Not gonna' fuckin' toot my own horn or anything and say I am a masterful roleplayer who uh, reigns over all, but I consider myself to be somewhat good. GTA:RP conflicted me when I sought out to come back as I RP for the story instead of the individual representation (I.E: Inserting yourself to act as if you were in a world ), but when I joined this server and created my character, Radric, I was entertained with the community at large and decided to stay. Although I have both minor and major criticisms of the server, I don't want to go off the wrong foot here and list them seeing as I am technically still new.

Me in general?

I am a connoisseur of hip-hop music, if that's how you describe it. My favorite artists in no particular order would be --
Jadakiss
Nas
Tupac
MF Doom

I am a heavy basketball fan as well. My favorite team are the Indiana Pacers and my favorite all-time player would be Kobe Bryant. I play basketball (albiet pickup) as well in real life, keeps me in shape next to the gym.

Anyhow, that's all the information I would like to spread about myself, and I hope that I enjoy my time here in this community. Seeing as I heavily reinforced that I like storylines rather than individual in-character experiences, I'll probably spend my time in any RP character archives here, as I myself am interested in the wealth of characters here.

Thank you.

TreyDot.

i hate keemstar fuck him tbh

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Welcome to EB Games.

But for real, Welcome to the server. I would happily RP with you if I can :D

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Woaah! Hey guys! Welcome to EB Games!

copy that

No 4real, welcome bro. Look forward to RP with you.

sUp5rET.png