sUp5rET.png

Hey there MTARP

Dino

Hello there everyone,

I am Dino, I am a veteran roleplayer, I have spent a few thousands of hours roleplaying, mainly in SAMP and WoW. But sadly, I have been away from roleplay for the past year and I have been aching to find a decent community to call home and waste time on. I would love to get to know you and the server and mainly, to find out if it's still active and if the RP standards are high. Also, I have never played on MTA, so I will need to learn the basics and I would love your guys help.

In case you guys are accepting of new members I will also be bringing a few friends over here after I go through the in game basics and get to know you.

I hope I meet you all sooner, Dino.

Ponga

I get online from time to time, I hope to see you there. I'll be glad to help you with anything.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Welcome Dino,
Although I am massive inactive because I (unlike some trolls) Have a REAL job in real life, I do very much still care about MTA:RP and am doing everything i can to help bring it back up to where it once was.
Hope you enjoy your time here, and perhaps if you stick around long enough you can be one of the staff to help us achieve that :)

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Welcome! We are getting active again in June, you can check out the server and if you have any questions feel free to ask them. We are giving a rebirth to it.

sUp5rET.png